1. To prevent the sudden start of the equipment, a safety lock should be used to lock and tag out
2. To prevent the sudden release of residual power, it is best to use a safety lock to lock
3. When it is necessary to remove or pass through protective devices or other safety facilities, safety locks should be used;
4. Electrical maintenance personnel should use safety locks for circuit breakers when performing circuit maintenance;
5. Machine maintenance personnel should use safety locks for the machine switch buttons when cleaning or lubricating machines with moving parts
6. Maintenance personnel should use safety locks for the pneumatic devices of mechanical equipment when troubleshooting mechanical failures.
Marst Safety Equipment (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
No.36, Fagang South Road, Shuanggang Town, Jinnan District,Tianjin,China
Tel: +86 022-28577599
Post time: Sep-21-2023